This is where you will find all important paperwork and information regarding the Northeast Florida Regional Science and Engineering Fair. You may notice that we look a little different…we've had a little bit of a makeover. We have redesigned the site to give you an easier experience accessing the information that you need. This is the first step to good science.
2017 Regional Science Fair Awards
2017 Regional and State Information
- Letter to Exhibitors (RSEF)
- Parental Consent Form (RSEF)
- Abstract Form (FSSEF)
- BSL1 Assessment (FSSEF)
- BSL2 Assessment (FSSEF)
- Mortality Report (FSSEF)
- 2016 Display & Safety Checklist (RSEF)
- Display and Safety Certification 2015 - 2016 (FSSEF)
- FSSEF Additional Student Forms/Information Link
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Marion Zeiner:
- (904) 396–5751 ext. 1412
State Science Fair
Students from Duval County public and private schools presented their projects at the State Science Fair of Florida March 29–31st in Lakeland, FL. Over 800 students from around the state presented their science projects at the 3–day event, which culminated at the Awards Ceremony. Thirty Duval County students won place awards, special awards, cash prizes and scholarships. Mary Alice Young was the recipient of the Junior Division Grand Award Plaque and a check for $500.